Melhorn Construction has a long-standing reputation for building and refurbishing beautiful, durable churches. Melhorn’s experience in this area goes back many years, and continues with work at St. Columba Catholic Church in Serra Mesa, (a complete interior renovation), Immaculate Heart of Mary in Ramona, a Church Hall in Temecula for St. Catherine’s Catholic Church, and Al Ribat Mosque in La Mesa.
One of the reasons for Melhorn’s success with churches is our ability to perform the finish work (cabinetry, woodwork, trim) ourselves.
Other churches we have built are Our Mother of Confidence in Clarement, and the Salvation Army Church in El Cajon.
- Columba Catholic Church, Serra Mesa
- First United Methodist Church
- First United Methodist-Chapel/Choir
- Gateway Nazarene Temecula,CA
- Good Shepard Church-Interior Finishes
- Islamic Center 3/4
- Nazarene-Chula Vista
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Parkway Hills Church Nazarene
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church-Improvement
- St. Mark’s Methodist Church-Social Hall
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- St. Mary’s Escondido, CA
- St. Mary’s Star of the Sea La Jolla,CA
- St. Rita
- St. Catherine’s Church Temecula,CA
- St. Columba Church Serra Mesa
- Evangelical Free Church-Chula Vista, CA
St. Mary’s Star of the Sea, La Jolla Interior
Immaculate Heart of Mary, 1989